Back to the Future Part II - Delorean Time Machine 1/6th Scale Hot Toys Action Figure Vehicle Accessory
“Roads? Where we're going, we don't need roads.”
Transporting out of the classic blockbuster movie, Back to the Future Part II, comes the Delorean Time Machine 1/6th Scale Hot Toys Action Figure Vehicle Accessory with foldable wheels to allow for hover mode… so there’s no need for roads.
Crafted with impressive details, this movie-accurate DeLorean Time Machine vehicle measures 28.35” long, and features multiple LED light-up points on the exterior design and interior controls, signature gull-wing doors, foldable wheels for flight hover mode, real-like cable wires across the exterior structure, detail recreation of the time machine engine deck and cabin controls, plus a specially designed base for the hovering DeLorean Time Machine.
Relive the time-travelling adventures of Marty McFly and Doc Brown while hitting up to 88mph with the Delorean Time Machine 1/6th Scale Hot Toys Action Figure Vehicle Accessory in your collection.
What’s in the Box?
- One (1) Delorean Time Machine 1/6th Scale Hot Toys Action Figure Vehicle Accessory
- Exterior styling features:
- LED light-up function designs on headlights & rear signal lights, wheel rims, undercarriage, and reactor cooling vents
- Functional gull-wing doors
- Rotatable wheels can be folded and transform into a hovering Delorean Time Machine
- Real-like cable wires across the body and detailed structure of the engine cover, including Mr. Fusion energy reactor, nuclear reactor and reactor cooling vents at the rear car body
- Interior design features:
- Cabin controls with LED light up function including dashboard, Time Circuits Display, overhead panels, flux capacitor, and system display
- Two (2) seaters
- Sized to fit with Marty McFly and Doc Brown 1/6th scale Collectible Figures
- One (1) specially designed vehicle base for flight hover mode display
Note: *Light up function can be operated by USB power or battery. Battery not included for collectible. AA batteries required. USB connecting cable is not included for collectible, Micro USB cable is required.