Doc Nocturnal - Nocturnal Tower 5 Points 3.75 inch Scale Action Figure Playset
This massive monstrosity of a set features 4 figures, a two-story Nocturnal Tower playset, and the Land Reaper vehicle - all with multiple accessories, changeable parts, and unique features!
The Nocturnal Tower Playset is a call-back to a time when 5 point articulated figures, vehicles, and large play sets ruled the toy aisles! It contains our heroes, Doc Nocturnal and Woodford, two of the villainous Decapod Gang, and the Land Reaper – Doc’s trustly vehicle!
Doc Nocturnal – the Phantom Knight of New Providence who eradicates creatures of the night, featuring two interchangeable head portraits, seven interchangeable arms, and a collection of weapons including a tommy gun, The Ferryman, and The Iron Talon.
Woodford – Doc’s trusty assistant and caretaker of the Nocturnal Tower, complete with two pairs of interchangeable arms and a tray with bottle and glass.
Decapod Gang – a notoriously violent syndicate of crustacean-criminals that act as the contracted "muscle" of the underworld, equipped with two pairs of interchangeable arms, two tommy guns, and four pistols.
Land Reaper - Doc Nocturnal’s tri-wheeled terror of the roadways! The Land Reaper includes a spring loaded battering ram, working winch, free rolling wheels, and secret storage.
Nocturnal Tower – the fortress and domicile of Doc Nocturnal. This two-story playset features a laboratory with Doc’s Necro-Chamber and various machinery at the top, and a garage with opening tower gate for the Land Reaper to pass through at the bottom.
- Two (2) interchangeable head portraits for Doc Nocturnal
- Seven (7) interchangeable arms for Doc Nocturnal:
- One (1) pair of fist arms (L&R)
- One (1) open hand arm (R)
- One (1) outstretched forward holding arm (R)
- One (1) pointed up holding arm (R)
- One (1) Night Watch arm (L)
- One (1) gun holding arm (L)
- Two (2) pairs of interchangeable arms for Woodford:
- One (1) pair of standard arms (L&R)
- One (1) tray holding arm (R)
- One (1) pistol holding arm (L)
- Two (2) pairs of interchangeable arms for Decapod Gang
- One (1) tommy gun for Doc Nocturnal
- One (1) Ferryman: bespoke handgun
- One (1) Iron Talon: grapple claw
- One (1) tray with bottle and glass
- Two (2) tommy guns for Decapod Gang
- Four (4) pistols