Iron Man (2008) - Iron Man Mark I 1/6th Scale Die-Cast Hot Toys Action Figure
Tony Stark was able to build this in a cave! WITH A BOX OF SCRAPS!!
Crafted under the nose of terrorists in a cave in Afghanistan, this masterpiece of engineering was made using miniature arc-reactor technology and a surplus of Stark Industries weaponry. The ultimate escape suit, the Mark I armor became the basis for all future Stark suits and kicked off the most ambitious film franchise the world had ever seen.
At long last, T. Stark’s original Iron Man suit gets the Die-Cast treatment by Hot Toys! This updated rerelease of one of their most sought-after Iron Man MMS figures features new and improved Die-Cast armor parts, including the helmet, chest, shoulders, thigh, right calf, and foot. The complexity of this suit is sure to wow any Marvel fan, with real wires and cables attached, metallic silver and bronze paint details, LED light-up functionality on the Arc Reactor and forearm, and a USB-powered engine motor on the back which is equipped with a rotary design to simulate a running engine!
Measuring 30cm tall, the 1/6th scale Iron Man Mark I figure features a specialized body with over 36 points of articulation, and comes with interchangeable hand pieces, a screen-accurate flamethrower, and forearm missile launcher accessories, a helmeted head sculpt with an authentic likeness of Robert Downey Jr, and a deluxe diorama display base!
What’s in the box?
- Authentic and detailed likeness of Iron Man Mark I in Iron Man
- One (1) newly painted helmeted head sculpt with an authentic likeness of Robert Downey Jr. as Tony Stark in the movie
- Approximately 30 cm tall
- Specialized body with over 36 points of articulations inside Iron Man Mark I armor (Iron Man Mark I armor and figure body are in separate
- Skillfully crafted diecast armor parts including helmet, chest, shoulders, thighs, right calf, and foot
- Special features on armor:
- Multiple layers of metallic bronze and silver-colored steel-like painting on the armors with real wires and cables and weathering effects
- LED-lighted circle-shaped Arc Reactor on chest, and left forearm (USB power operated)
- Highly-detailed engine motor on the figure’s back, equipped with a rotary design (USB power operated) simulates a running engine
- Two (2) pairs of interchangeable gloved hands including:
- One (1) pair of relaxed hands
- One (1) pair of fists
- One (1) dark brown colored T-Shirt
- One (1) pair of grey colored pants
- One (1) pair of dark brown colored boots
- One (1) flamethrower (implanted on the right arm, non-detachable)
- One (1) working forearm missile launcher (implanted on left arm, non-detachable)
- Two (2) flamethrower effect accessories
- One (1) themed diorama figure stand featuring scraps of weapons and stones
- One (1) elevated figure base with movie logo and character nameplate